Friday, February 18, 2011

When Words are not Enough

Even though the date on this post will read February, I know the truth.  It's been a month since I've written.  I had great intentions to write up posts while on the final study trip, and with four producer visits daily there was no shortage of ideas.  But every time I've sat down over the last month to write, nothing has come out.

It could be the angst of classes ending - for good this time, not just another extended vacation.  It could be the sheer lack of brain power available after hammering out assignments, presentations and sorting out the logistics of leaving so quickly.  It could be the dinners, parties and farewells, night after night upon our return.  Maybe it's a combination of all of the above.

Or maybe, just maybe, my heart and mind are too overwhelmed by all the "lasts" of the past month to convey the final study trip experiences in witty passages. 

So instead, I'll give you Portugal and Spain in the following posts more through the lens of my camera than my words on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment